Paula & Iines & Vilma & Otso

formerly known as "Paula & Otso in Sydney" and "Paula & Iines & Otso"

Friday, March 20, 2009

Lately...

I've been luckboxing (see here and here) in Helsinki and eating kebab in Istanbul. Unfortunately I was so busy eating kebab that I didn't manage to take any photos from there but it seems very nice city and their food was excellent. Instead I have an official grand parents with Iines posing pic for the family album.

Finally news from the floor - Iines has started to crawl and this time to the right direction. Short distances so far but I can see that the times are changing soon...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onneksi olkoon, pokeri-hai. Niin onnellinen mies, ettei pokka pitänyt kuvassa vaan hymyilytti.
Niin hymyilytti meitäkin siinä poseerauskuvassa, kun Iines istui mukana ja oli hyvällä tuulella.
t.Markku

11:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done mate! Nice pics...;) H&I

11:34  
Blogger Mico said...

Onneks olkoon! Vähän hienoo!!! Ja taas tosi ihanat kuvat Iineksestä :) Kyllä tyttö on taas kasvanut.

08:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home